Learning AutoCAD 2018 Video Tutorial
Posted on 15 Oct 9:01 am, Other, Accra
AutoCAD 2018 Essential Training
AutoCAD 2018 is a powerful designing and drafting software used to create precise 2D and 3D designs. In this beginner's course, learn how to get started with AutoCAD.
Shaun Bryant covers the basics of the user interface, showing how to use the ribbon, change workspaces, use the ViewCube, and work with the Quick Access Toolbar. Shaun also demonstrates how to manage files and options, navigate your drawings, and draw and modify objects. Plus, he explains how to draw more accurately with Grid and Snap, use text and annotations to help others get a clearer understanding of your designs, and work with the native DWG file type.
Upon wrapping up this course, you'll be prepared to use AutoCAD competently in any industry—architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, or product design.
• Exploring the user interface
• Using the ribbon, status bar, and ViewCube
• Opening, saving, and closing files
• Setting and converting drawing units
• Navigating drawings
• Saving and restoring views
• Drawing and modifying objects
• Drawing accurately
• Reusing content
• Creating output
• Using PDFs in AutoCAD
- Learning CorelDRAW Video TutorialMEMBERAccra, Teaching & TrainingGH₵ 606 days
- Learning Accounting Video TutorialMEMBERAccra, Teaching & TrainingGH₵ 6024 days
- Learning PLC Video TutorialMEMBERAccra, Teaching & TrainingGH₵ 606 days
- Learning Blender Video TutorialMEMBERAccra, Teaching & TrainingGH₵ 604 hours