Learning CorelDRAW Video Tutorial
Posted on 18 Oct 9:34 am, Other, Accra
CorelDRAW Essential Training
Whether you're an aspiring or experienced artist, this course provides detailed coverage of CorelDRAW, the flagship vector-based illustration and layout application.
Author Scott Georgeson, the official creator of video training for CorelDRAW X4, X5, and X6, helps you get up to speed with the basics of vector drawing. Scott demonstrates how to use objects, layers, and pages to organize documents effectively and he discusses working with color, Artistic Text, drawing tools, and special effects.
The course also covers how to align and group objects to lay them out more effectively and how to dictate the layering of objects with the Weld, Trim, and Intersect commands.
• Understanding vector and bitmap images
• Working with multiple projects
• Using independent per-page layers and guide
• Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves and tables
• Creating and using symbols
• Working with text
• Designing a business card
• Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
• Importing and exporting other file types
• Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars and palettes
- Learning Accounting Video TutorialMEMBERAccra, Teaching & TrainingGH₵ 6024 days
- Learning PLC Video TutorialMEMBERAccra, Teaching & TrainingGH₵ 606 days
- Learning Blender Video TutorialMEMBERAccra, Teaching & TrainingGH₵ 604 hours
- Learning GIS and ArcGIS Video TutorialMEMBERAccra, Teaching & TrainingGH₵ 608 hours