1. To sell at least one house in a month.
2. Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
3. Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
4. Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements.
5. Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
6. Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals.
7. Provide periodic reports to company management on sales.
The person must live around Oyibi and its environment.