Sales responsibilities fall under the Marketing Manager. This is a key function at Minsuo Spring. The marketing/sales manager shall handle all aspects related to promoting and selling Minsuo Spring products to the customer, including developing and managing Minsuo Spring website. The individual shall
• Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
• Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
• Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
• Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protect Minsuo Spring's value by keeping information confidential.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• The individual in this slot must have both marketing and industry experience.
- Analytical skills. Advertising, promotions, and marketing/sales manager must be able to analyze industry trends to determine the most promising strategies for Minsuo Spring.
- Communication skills. A Marketing/Sales manager must be able to communicate effectively with a broad-based team made up of other staff members during the advertising, promotions, and marketing process. A Marketing/Sales manager must also be able to communicate persuasively with the public.
- Creativity. Advertising, promotions, and marketing/sales manager must be able to generate new and imaginative ideas.
- Decision-making skills. A Marketing/Sales manager often must choose between competing advertising and marketing strategies put forward by staff.
- Interpersonal skills. A Marketing/Sales manager must deal with a range of people in different roles, both inside and outside Minsuo Spring.
- Organizational skills. Advertising, promotions, and marketing/sales manager must manage time and budget efficiently while directing and motivating staff members.