1. Should be able to prepare surfaces prior to beginning work.
2. Should be able to fabricates, alters, repairs, and maintains walls,
sidewalks, street curbs, floors, bathroom showers, sink counters, partitions, manholes, and other related structures or surfaces.
3. Should be able to determine work requirements and sequence of masonry/tile assignments through review of work orders, plans, or drawings.
4. Should be able to Lay out work using chalk lines, tapes, squares, and levels.
5. Should be able to mix cement using cement-mixing equipment, and/or hands.
The person must live around Oyibi and its environment.