For sale by Joseph 25 Mar 2:48 pmAwoshie, Accra
The following give away is a whole package, It was bought brand new and is never used before.
All are products from the "Microchip" company. Producers of leading edge and popular PIC microcontroller products and solutions for Engineers.
Part Number: DV164037
MPLAB ICD3 with Explorer 16 Development Board KIT
• This kit is a complete set of tools for application development for Microchips PIC24, dsPIC, and PIC32 families. It includes the popular Explorer 16 Development Board and processor Plug-In Modules for the PIC24FJ128GA010 and dsPIC33FJ256GP710 families for easy device swapping. Many other PIMs are available to support other families. The kit includes the MPLAB ICD3 for easy device programming and debugging. A 9V universal power supply is also included in this bundle to power the Explorer 16 Board.
This kit comprises of the following;
1. -Explorer 16 Development Board (DM240001)
2. -MPLAB ICD3 In-Circuit Debugger (DV164035)
3. -9V Power Supply (AC162039)
4. -USB A-miniB Cable
5. -Serial Cables
Part Number: AC162049
Universal Programming Module for MPLAB ICD 2 & ICD 3
• This is an easy to use Universal Programming Module for MPLAB ICD 2 and MPLAB ICD 3. It can be used to program all 8- to 40-pin DIP-package parts
Part Number: DM163022-1
PICDEM 2 Plus
• The PICDEM 2 Plus board demonstrates the capabilities of Microchip’s 8-bit microcontrollers, specifically, 18-, 28- and 40-pin PIC16FXXX, PIC16F1XXX, and PIC18 devices.
It can be used as a standalone demonstration board with a programmed part. Alternatively, it can be used with an in-circuit emulator (for example, MPLAB® Real ICETM) or with an in-circuit programmer/debugger (such as MPLAB® ICD 3 or PICkitTM 3).
I will also offer FREE brand new Flash PICs and dsPICS; 8 pin to 40 pin DIP modules for you to get started and right to the task. You don't need to buy any special parts to start programming embedded systems. It is all here ; )
example chips.- PIC16F84
The whole package (DV164037, AC162049, DM163022-1) is going for just GHS1,000. !!
It is good for Tertiary students, Professionals or any individual studying or practicing electronics engineering or
electrical engineering or
computer engineering or
Watch out for: