For sale by Vision Foods MEMBER 3 May 9:40 pmNew-Juaben Municipal, Eastern
17 Amazing Benefits Of Mustard Seeds For Skin, Hair And Health.
We sell mustard seed and mustard oil
1. Cancer Treatment:
The presence of compounds like glucosinolates and mirosinase in mustard seeds are known to use phytochemicals to inhibit the growth of cancer cells. This is definitely a major mustard seeds health benefit
2. Rheumatic arthritis:
Mustard seeds are a source of relief for people having rheumatic arthritis. The selenium and magnesium content in it helps in providing relief from this problem
Migraine occurrence also reduces owing to the magnesium content present in the mustard seed. A little touch of mustard to your fish can boost the constituting omega-3 content (3 ).
4. Respiration Congestion:
Mustard seeds or mustard in general is known to relieve any congestion problems in respiration (4 ).
Mustard seeds should find an inclusion in your list of daily spices if you want to avoid nightshade
6. Disease Prevention:
There are certain nutrients in mustard seeds that prevent diseases from occurring. They are all a part of the basic structure of the Brassica family to which mustard belongs ( 5 ).
7. Dietary Fibre:
Mustard seeds are a good source of dietary fibres that improve digestion in the body. They make the bowel movements better, thus improving the overall metabolism of the body. The fibre content here is mostly very readily soluble making it effective for use (6 ).
8. Cancer Risk Prevention:
Selenium content in mustard seeds provides good resistance to the body against cancer cell formation. It is known to slow down the rate of development of cancer cells and also acts as an anti-oxidant (7 ).
9. Blood Pressure and Menopausal Relief:
A number of nutrients present in mustard seeds like copper, iron, magnesium and selenium also assist in the treatment of blood pressure and menopause relief (8 ).
Mustard seeds are also known to be beneficial for Asthma patients. The presence of minerals like copper, magnesium, iron and selenium in it are responsible for the prevention of Asthma Attacks
Skin Benefits Of Mustard Seeds
11. Natural scrub: Mustard seeds are a natural scrub. You can add it to either lavender or rose essential oil. Use this mix to scrub your face and exfoliate dead skin.
12. Hydrates skin: Mustard seeds, used with aloe vera gel, can act as a great combination to hydrate your skin. It removes all impurities from your face and nourishes it from within
13. Slows ageing: Mustard seeds make for a great source of carotene and lutein. It is also a great power house of vitamin A, C and K. Together these nutrients make for an excellent antioxidant
14. Fights infections: These seeds contain a good amount of sulphur which is known for its anti-fungal properties. They help ward off skin infections
Hair Benefits Of Mustard Seeds
15. Hair growth: Mustard oil, extracted from mustard seeds, is a good source of Vitamin A. Vitamin A is a great nutrient for hair growth. It is also a great stimulant which leads to faster hair growth
16. Strengthens hair: Mustard seeds contain protein, calcium, vitamin A and E, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. All of these together strengthen your hair from within. Strengthened hair means lesser hair fall too.
17. Conditions: Mustard seeds contain fatty acids. These are known to condition your hair from deep within. It also gives hair a good shine and bounce.
1. Removes Odour: If your jars start to smell like the spices or ingredients you store in them, using mustard seeds can help. Warm a little water and add it to the jar. Also add a little mustard seed paste to the jar and shake it well. Pour it out. You would be surprised how the smell goes away.
2. Relieves Muscle Pains: Stiff muscles or sore and aching muscles can be treated with mustard seeds too. Just soak yourself in a tub of warm water. Now add some mustard seeds powder to the same to relieve pain.
3. Treats Cold: Mustard is often used to relieve congestion caused by bad cough or cold.
4. Treats Back Pain: The extract of mustard seeds is useful in relieving spasms and back pain.
5. Treats Fever: Mustard seeds induce heavy sweating, which is used to lower fever. It helps release the toxins from the body and has been useful in flu and cold too.
We sell mustard seed and mustard oil
Watch out for:
Living Organic Life
More ads from Vision Foods