1. Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
2. Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
3. Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
4. Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
5. Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
6. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
7. Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
DIPLOMA,HND,DEGREE OR ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
More ads from Sonic Recruitment Services