PEN DRIVE

For sale by Justice Mensah 11 Jul 12:02 pmEllembele, Western

GH₵ 25

order your customise pen drive or order pen drive with your own logo and the pen drives varies from 8gb 16gb and 32gb with a cool price in fact you will love it. We deal with bulk purchases especially call me and let's do business .schools organizations business men and women we are waiting for you let come together and do business.it goes like this you pay 60% and when we are making the delivery then you add the remaining 40% we are dealing with the 32gb most of the time 25gh is our last price so come make we do business.we are MTN everywhere you we they there so forget about your area you they we make delivery within the whole of Ghana.


Condition:
New
Item type:
Hard drive / memory
Report this ad

Contact

  • 0557221715
  • 0547185666

 

Stay safe!

  • Always meet the seller in person
  • Don't pay for anything until you have seen what you are getting
  • Don't send or wire money to anyone you don't know

Watch out for:

  • Unrealistic prices
  • Extra fees
  • Requests for advance payments
  • Requests for personal information

More on staying safe

Chat


Share this ad
Promote this ad

Similar ads