1. Maintain and repair damaged dish washers, broken pipes, and
2. Install underground sanitary, drainage, and water supply piping
3.Cut pipes and transport to construction locations where they are
4. Utilize hand tools in fitting of valves, couplings and components for
tanks, pumps or other plumbing system.
5. Dig trenches/install pipes and piping fixtures for water or sewage
6. Fill pipes with resin or sand to prevent distortion and ensure they
are steady during installation.
The person must live around Oyibi and its environment.