Posted on 20 Apr 10:19 am, Osu, Accra
We are seeking an experienced Property Manager to be in charge of managing facilities and property for our prestigious company. The applicant must be familiar with issues surrounding facilities and property management and be committed to providing excellent service to all clients. The applicant must be energetic, hard-working, flexible, and ready to join a dynamic team.
• Manage properties and guest
• Implement a facility management program including regular cleaning, preventative maintenance, and management of all on site facilities
• Manage the check-in and check-out process of guests
• Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
• Plan and manage central services such as security, cleaning, waste disposal and parking
• Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
• Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost- effectiveness
• Check completed work by contractors and vendors
• Prepare and track facility budget
• Monitor expenses and payments
• Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
• Serve invoices and collect payments efficiently from guests
• Respond quickly and efficiently to requests and issues from guests
• Contract and Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
• Attract new clients through advertising vacancies, property viewings, and encouraging referrals from current clients.
• Manage database of units and maintenance log
• Address guest complaints and inspect vacant units
• Collect payment, deal with late payments, and handle operating expenses.
• Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties.
• Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates.
• Contract with clients by negotiating leases and collecting security deposit.
• Accomplish financial objectives by collecting payment, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
• Establishing and enforcing occupancy policies and procedures, and responding to emergencies.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- GENERAL MANAGER JOBSONIC RECRUITMENT SERVICESGH₵ 3,000 - 3,500MEMBERAccra, Jobs in Ghana23 days
- FARM MANAGER JOBSONIC RECRUITMENT SERVICESGH₵ 2,500 - 3,000MEMBERAccra, Jobs in Ghana36 days
- LOGISTICS MANAGER JOBSONIC RECRUITMENT SERVICES1GH₵ 3,000 - 3,500MEMBERAccra, Jobs in Ghana22 days
- WAREHOUSE MANAGER JOBSONIC RECRUITMENT SERVICESGH₵ 2,500 - 3,000MEMBERAccra, Jobs in Ghana46 days