Tonaton.com is committed to helping the people of Ghana buy and sell online safely. We want to build a great online platform that facilitates online and offline transactions so that people can find great deals with convenience. We are Ghana’s largest consumer internet company and are looking for top talent to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast moving company, which will offer you a challenging environment with exposure to international teams, trends and businesses.
Generate revenue by selling a recruitment solution to HR managers and recruiters, to ensure Tonaton Jobs becomes the obvious choice for finding star talent in Ghana.
Key responsibilities and duties:
● Responsible for achieving Quickhire targets.
● Develops and implements recruitment strategies for the efficient and timely hiring and placement of candidates; provides guidance to hiring managers on job reviews and development of job descriptions.
● Set appointments and visits: make presentations to new and existing Companies.
● Prepares and circulates vacancy announcements, develops assessment tools, evaluates applications, arranges and participates in interviews and makes recommendations to the client; prepares job offers for successful candidates.
● Collects references, conduct reference checks and notifies candidates about the results of the selection process.
● Sell other value-added services to companies.
● Coordinate recruitment services for companies.
● Create, manage and update a Customer Relationship Management Sheet (CRM) of clients on a day to day basis.
● Knowledge and understanding of local employment standards, occupational health & safety and human rights legislation.
● Strong MS office and the ability to use technology to collaborate across a global organization.
● Knowledge of principles and procedures for staff recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, job design, labour relations and negotiation, and Human Resources Information Systems
● Computer knowledge with Excel and effective browsing skill
● 1-3 years experience with a reputable recruitment agency or in human resources management
● Highly self-motivated, willing to learn and quickly adapt to new processes
● Great ability to work both independently and in a team
● Result oriented
What You Can Expect from Us
● Work with some of the best entrepreneurs and operators in the field, coming from successful international companies such as Skype, Kinnevik, Klarna, Amazon and Naspers.
● Working with a team that has a proven track record of building successful Internet companies
● An opportunity to work for a fast moving company that offers a challenging, fun and international environment
● Excellent career advancement opportunities
● Flat hierarchies within an energetic and highly motivated team
More ads from Tonaton.com Limited