• To register members and collect payment of contributions daily/periodically
• Build business by identifying, selling and maintaining relationships with members.
• Explain, promote and sell a range of appropriate pension product offerings and solutions that meet the retiring needs of the public.
• Register persons in the informal sector as Contributors to the Informal Sector Scheme using the prescribed membership Registration Form.
• Collect Contributions from registered members and pay Contributions collected promptly to the office
• Prepare Statement of Contributions collected as prescribed and attach the Statements to each Contribution to be paid at the office.
• Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current
industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Salary is GHC 450 plus commission
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time to meet the objectives of the organization.