Tonaton.com is committed to helping the people of Ghana buy and sell online safely. We want to build a great platform that facilitates online and offline transactions so that people can find good deals with convenience. We are Ghana’s largest consumer internet company and are looking for top talent to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast-moving company, which offers you a challenging environment with exposure to international teams, trends and businesses.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating, supporting and executing campaigns through various marketing channels to drive lead generation in support of corporate goals.
This position requires a high degree of collaboration with various internal groups. Innovative thinking and problem solving along with an open and collaborative communication style are critical.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Manage Tonaton.com’s digital ecosystem and strategy for social media engagement
• Extend the life of BTL and ATL campaigns using social media
• Use social listening for competitor insights
• Manage social CRM (Customer Response Management) Marcomms
• Responsible for ATL communication materials
• Develop creative briefs for agency and in-house
• Develop innovative and creative concepts for communication
• Provide competitor reports on marketing communication
• Update KPI and competitor reporting sheets monthly
• Develop a monthly report for the managing director
• Be a custodian of the Tonaton brand
• Deliver unrivalled brand experiences in all sponsorship and BTL events
• Source for and managing merchandise stock and inventory
• Responsible for all Tonaton.com below the line activations and brand properties
• Provide competitor reports on market activations
Media placements in all traditional channels (Radio, TV, Press and OOH)
• Securing beneficial partnerships with media houses to increase brand visibility and T.O.M.A
• Responsible for Tonaton.com PR (Public Relation) efforts
• Responsible for all Tonaton.com media properties
• Provide competitor reports on media mentions
• Monthly reporting
• Work with key creative/advertising, Digital agencies, Media houses and BTL agencies
● 1-2 years experience in a marketing role
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Passionate about marketing trends
Start date: As soon as possible.