For sale by Unique Educational Consult VERIFIED 9 Oct 11:16 pmKumasi Metropolitan, Kumasi

GH₵ 2,500

Apply directly to over 200 Universities and Colleges in Canada through our largest Canadian recruitment agency.

- We’ll give you the help you need from finding the best programs to applying for your Visa.
- We have immigration lawyers in Canada that will help you secure your Canadian Study permit visa at ease.

Required documents when applying to an undergraduate program:

1. WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate
2. SHS transcripts
3. Traveling passport

Required documents when applying to an Graduate/Masters program:
1. WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate
2. SHS transcripts
3. Degree/Diploma Certificate
4.Degree/Diploma transcripts
5. Traveling Passport

Post-graduate programs require a higher education degree or diploma. For example, most master's programs require a four-year bachelor's degree and most post-graduate certificate programs need at least a three-year bachelor's degree or an undergraduate diploma.

Do you know we have over 3000 program choices available for April/May/June 2017 for your students!

January 21, 2017 is the closing date for submitting applications for May 2017 intake.

January 31, 2017 is the deadline for submitting student documents for May 2017 Intake.

We offer genuine and dedicated services to all our client and we have also obtained a lot of study permit visas to our clients who are now studying in Canada.

Report this ad


  • 0273488977
  • 0263117438
  • 0547853965


Stay safe!

  • Always meet the seller in person
  • Don't pay for anything until you have seen what you are getting
  • Don't send or wire money to anyone you don't know

Watch out for:

  • Unrealistic prices
  • Extra fees
  • Requests for advance payments
  • Requests for personal information

More on staying safe


Share this ad
Promote this ad