1. Assist in developing lesson plans based on state requirements and the specific needs of each child
2. Collaborate with teachers to monitor the development of each child
3. Understand the teacher’s routine when it comes to delivering a lesson plan and running the class in the event that the teacher is absent on a particular day
4. Work with children in the classroom to promote their learning and development
5. Communicate with parents and keep them informed about their child’s development and any changes to the regular day-to-day schedule.
DIPLOMA,HND, DEGREE OR ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
More ads from Sonic Recruitment Services